LAB RAT OPEN Blue Room Skateboard Contest April 21st
Come skate at Skatelab’s 2018 Lab Rat Open presented by Salt Rags and Skatelab. Our 2018 contest series will visit the Blue Room, Bowl and Big Street at Skatelab throughout the year. This is a great way for kids of all skill levels to get into contest skating. The first of three contests is confirmed for Saturday April 21st. We are calling all skateboarders ages 18 and under to enter!
LAB RAT OPEN 2018 SKATEBOARD CONTEST SERIES:
– BLUE ROOM STREET – SATURDAY APRIL 21ST
– BOWL – DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED
– BIG STREET – DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED
LAB RAT OPEN contest formatting:
– 6 yrs old and under
– 7 to 9 year old
– 10 to 12 years old
– 13 to 15 years old
– 16 to18 years old and open*
- ONLY $10 to enter. You just show up/register/pay on the day of the event.
- There will be two runs for each rider. 45 second runs for all division. 60 second runs for 16 to 18/open.
- There will be three local/guest judges with a possible pro judge.
- *The open division is for anyone that wants to enter the 18 and under. Example if you are 10 yrs old but want to enter the 18 and under open, you can. We recommend that sponsored or advanced skaters ride the open division regardless of age.
Our 2018 Lab Rat Open sponsors are SALT RAGS, VANS, GRIZZLY, GROM, HUF, GLASSY, MOON CHEESE GRIP, STAY FRESH and MOUNTAIN DEW. We encourage you to support these brands that support the Lab Rat Open contest series. We are excited to provide contest winners with some great products from these brands in addition to giveaways and raffle prizes.
The city of Simi Valley asks that out of town travelers consider staying the night, catching a movie or grabbing a bite to eat in our town. More information can be found on the VIST SIMI VALLEY website.
* * * 2017 CONTEST RESULTS * * *
- Latest News
- No Comments
- Posted By Jesse @ skatelab