RILEY SIMONE Wins The ULTIMATE SKATELAB RAFFLE!
***RILEY SIMONE HAS WON THE ULTIMATE RAFFLE!!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PURCHASED A RAFFLE TICKET. OUR NEXT ULTIMATE RAFFLE WILL BE IN 2018***
Want to win a huge skateboard prize package? Enter the ultimate Skatelab raffle! Purchase your $1 raffle ticket at Skatelab starting November 1st. You can buy just one or buy a ton! One very lucky winner will be drawn and announced Friday December 1st. Don’t miss out on a chance to win this ultimate winner take all raffle. Over $1000 in retail value. Not too bad for a buck!
Here’s how it works…
– Buy your $1 raffle ticket(s) at Skatelab from November 1st until December 1st.
– There is no limit on the amount of tickets each person can buy.
– Skatelab will draw one lucky winner on Friday December 1st
– You DO NOT need to be present on 12/1 to win (but you can be!)
– The winner will be announced on our social media pages and website
– We will contact the raffle winner by phone or email on December 1st
– Winner takes home ALL raffle contents (see complete list below)
– Winner has 10 days from 12/1/2017 to respond to Skatelab
– Winner may be required to show ID or verify email and/or phone number
– Winner has until 12/31/2017 to pick up their prize package
– If the original winner does not respond or claim prize within the allotted time we will have a secondary drawing for all original raffle entries.
WHAT IF I LOSE MY TICKET STUB?
It’s okay! If you win, just bring your ID. We may require a phone number or email verification based on the info you wrote on the ticket.
WHAT DOES $1000 RETAIL VALUE MEAN?
The “value” is considered what each item is sold for based on the manufacturers suggested retail price. No additional value has been placed on the autographed deck. The total MSRP of all items is over $1000. This package does not hold any cash value, trade in value or refundable value at Skatelab.
CAN I TRADE OR EXCHANGE ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE?
Maybe. It depends which item you want to trade. If you have a shirt that’s too big or small we will do our best to get you a replacement(s) in your size. The winner will have to speak with our shop buyer to determine what items can or can not be traded. These decisions will be made AFTER the winner has claimed their prize
If you have any additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-52-SKATE
- Latest News
- No Comments
- Posted By Jesse @ skatelab