GRIND FOR LIFE Skateboard Contest THIS TUESDAY August 8th
Skatelab is calling all skateboarders to ride in the GRIND FOR LIFE contest at SKATELAB. This is an all ages and skills contest.
#GFLSeries Presented by Marinela is coming to SKATELAB Tuesday August 8th. Register online at GFLSeries.com.
This will be the 8th of 11 stops for the Grind for Life Series in 2017. After two stops in California, we return to Florida for two more before the year wraps up with the Annual Awards in Tampa. The entire schedule, results, seasons rankings, and registration is available at GFLSeries.com.
Skatelab, 4226 Valley Fair Street, Simi Valley, California 93063
Skip the check-in line and register now online. You can go straight to skating and skip check-in when registering online. Refunds are completely okay if you can’t make it. Email Rob@TheBoardr.com for a refund.
Sign your waiver ahead of time here, or get your parent or legal guardian to if you’re under 18.
Times are approximate, but we try to be as on schedule as possible at each stop. The number of participants can affect these start times, so arrive early for your division.
- 10am: Street 9 and Under Division: Jams
- 10:30am: Street 10 to 12 Division: Jams
- 11am: Street 13 to 15 Division: Jams
- 11:30am: Street Girls Division: Jams
- 12pm: Awards Break
- 12:15pm: Street 16 to 29 Division: Jams
- 12:45pm: Street 30 and Up Division: Jams
- 1:15pm: Street Sponsored Division: Jams
- 1:45pm: Awards Break
- 2pm: Bowl 9 and Under Division: Jams
- 2:30pm: Bowl 10 to 12 Division: Jams
- 3pm: Bowl Intermediate (13 to 39) Division: Jams
- 3:30pm: Bowl Girls Division: Jams
- 4pm: Bowl Masters (40 to 49) Division: Jams
- 4:30pm: Bowl Grand Masters (50 and Up) Division: Jams
- 5pm: Bowl Sponsored Division: Jams
- 5:30pm: Awards
- Street Jams format events: 3 skaters per jam, 3 minutes per jam. Judged on overall impression.
- Bowl Jams format events: 8 skaters per jam, 3 runs at 30 seconds each, skate in order until you fall. Judged on overall impression.
- Latest News
- No Comments
- Posted By Jesse @ skatelab